Quick SummaryThe Competitor Sales tool lets you track up to 50 Etsy shops of your choice and shows sales based information for those shops. View daily sales in real time to help you understand how well your shop is doing compared to the group of competitors shops you are tracking.
BenefitsTracking you competitors shops helps keep you up-to-date with their daily, weekly and total sales, helping you to quickly see whether or not your shop is the only one experiencing a slow sale period. You'll also also be able to determine if a shop is still as popular as it once was and help you decide if it is worth drawing inspiration from.
How to UseOnce on the Competitor Sales page you'll see the Available Options Tabs where you can further customize the shops you are tracking and switch between the various competitive analysis tools. eRank automatically adds you shop into your tracked competitors list, and you'll see it highlighted in blue. If you see lots of "-" in the daily totals for a shop, that means we don't have any historical data for that shop. Don't worry though, we will start tracking those shops moving forward and you should start to see the sales data moving forward. Once a shop is added you'll see it's Shop name, the last 8 daily sales, the Weekly total sales, and Total Sales (all time), and the number of Active Listings. You can sort all the columns by clicking on the column heading, and export data if you'd like. You can also add a 20 character Note about this shop by accessing the Settings Tab. If you want to delete a shop from the list, just click on the "x" icon next to the shop name. As you can see in the screenshot above, you can add notes next to each shop. This is a handy way to group and distinguish between shops. You can click on any column heading to sort the list by that column.
TipClicking on a shop name will open a new Tab in your browser and move you to the Top Sellers page where you can view in-depth statistics about this shop.
- Dashes: Due to technical limitations, we cannot show historical sales data for shops that we have not been tracking. Once a shop is being tracked, each new sale will be counted here.
- Negative numbers: returns and cancellations will reduce the total number of sales for a shop on the day they are processed by Etsy. This will reduce the number of sales for that day and as a result you may occasionally see "-1", "-2" or similar.
- Updates: Data in this report is updated in near real-time, typically within a few seconds of a purchase being made.
- Time zone: All sales numbers are based on the EST/New York time zone.
- Limits: You can track up to 50 competitors. Shops that you have connected to eRank will not be included in this limit.
Who Can Use This?This is a paid feature available to eRank PRO members.
< Back to Features